Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some good some bad. I appreciate the opportunity to comment.

There is good and bad in Sam Webb's new times new opportunities. The good is that Sam Webb is finally saying something after years of CP silence. I don't feel any identification with the CP because I don't see the CP doing much of anything. I have started looking at the CP websites. I wish it was doing lots more. I have never seen a single article in my local newspaper about the CP. I am 38 years old. I live in Superior, Wisconsin. My parents were bigtime supporters of the CP. What I am reading here I can read on any Democratic Party blog or website. If I was interested the Democratic Party I would join the Democratic Party. I hate to be so down on the CP. You guys used to do lots of good things. That was yesterday. This is today. New Times require new programs because there are new problems. I don't feel like I am getting my point across here. I better quit. I don't think anyone from the CP will read this anyways. If they do they won't care what I think. Anyways I ranted some.

Janice Galatz